Who is a Client?
- Someone who has signed an Agency Agreement, stating they want the Realtor to represent them in their home search and purchase.
- A Client is loyal to the Realtor
- The Realtor is loyal to the client
- A Client does not contact other Realtors.
- Realtor keeps client information Confidential.
- Realtor makes client a priority.
- Realtors sit down and meet with buyers, discuss a plan, and goes over the process of buying.
Who is a Customer?
- Someone who has no loyalty to any Realtor.
- Someone who finds a house and will take any Realtor associated with the house.
- Someone who wants to shop around.
- Someone who contacts many Realtors at the same time.
- The Realtor has no loyalty or obligation to a customer.
- The Realtor does not choose a customer over a client.
- A customer usually calls over the phone and may never meet with the Realtor while just asking questions.
- Realtors have no obligation to show homes or answer any questions if they choose not to.